Whelp, there’s one tiny problem with deciding to go at this at my own pace-
Day 30 requires the use of fellow ZtHers. Fortunately, the zerotohero tag is still pretty active, so I wandered around there for a while and did some meet-n-greetin’.
Now for the hard part.
We did the editorial calendar thing a few days ago, but the final ZtH assignment is to commit to it, as well as other goals. What do I want to do for the next 30 days? Well…
- I know I want to actually finish up my editorial calendar and stick with it. This means a lot of queuing, but I always feel better when I have blog posts queued up. I like knowing that you all don’t have to suffer from the same attacks of life that I do.
- I had some ideas for collab pieces come up the other day, and I really want to follow through with that. Maybe I won’t be able to work Throwback Thursdays and Wayback Wednesdays into this month, but by the time July rolls around, I want to be ready to get that going.
- I want to focus for a little bit on refining my social media presence, so once I get some posts queued up, I may be quiet around the WP site for a while, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be blogging.
And since I’ve always been an overachiever, let’s set some more long term goals for say, the next three months.
- Learn some CSS or HTML or whatever makes teh blogs run. I know I need a premium to play with that, but I want the skills before I purchase something I can’t use. And I do think I’ll make use of it for Asylum, but that’s a bit further of a bridge to cross.
- Get Asylum prepped for web-release, and start building it’s own page, or perhaps even its own blog. Whichever seems to suit it better. That’ll mean a little research and A LOT of editing, surely.
- Set up more collab work with fellow bloggers. I really want to tap that part of the blogging community concept. I want to get in on this blog hop thing, and all that fun stuff. Or, in short, I want to make blogging friends. 😛
So.. yeah. That’s it. That’s ZtH. I feel like I should have some great moment of reflection or something here, but it’s been such an organic and gradual experience that I don’t feel any profound change. Looking back at where I was at the start of this, I see some serious improvement, and a better understanding of the blogging world, but I can’t comment in particular on any one thing. I just suddenly looked up and realized I’m a Hero. 🙂